B B Q Plaza @ Gurney

I've read some articles on Bar B Q Plaza (or BBQ Plaza) from a few magazines before, such as I-feel and the Pearl magazine published by Jusco. Thought the food was like 'Seol Garden' styled Korean BBQ steamboat until I went to try it during the raya holiday and it proves me wrong.

Bar B Q Plaza is a Thai steamboat outlet. It is indeed far more better then a Thai steamboat I've tried before near Pulau Tikus.
The meat was not pre-seasoned and I kinda like the taste when I eat it with the special sauce. Yum!


The interior of Gurney's BBQ Plaza




The interior of Gurney's BBQ Plaza



The wet towel (with the dino mascot)




The Barbecue steamboat. I like the thick udon noodles. The texture is chewy after cooking the udon in the broth for some time.





The Family Pork Set @ RM 41.90 
with bacon, pork, fish fillet, squid, chicken, udon and vegetables. XD
The set includes rice as well...you can upgrade the plain white rice to garlic rice.



Gyoza @ RM6.00
The taste is so-so. But I prefer the one I ate at Sakae Sushi. ^^




Soft Shell Crab (with Nestume I guess) @ RM 9.90
The crab seems to me oily to me. However, I like the cereal. Fragrant yet crispy.


Overall, it is not bad. The set meal provide a good choice for those who can't eat much as it will be a torture to shove down food at the buffet steamboat. Plus, you are given a choice to choose between beef and pork set meals. XD Plus, I ordered green tea to go along the food. It is refillable...as well as the sauce. ^^

Do enquire for student discount if you bring along your student card when you dine in on a weekday.



Ambiance : 7/10 -- great place for steamboat
Food  : 8/10 - best Thai steamboat that I've tried so far.

Comments