Bali Hai Seafood Market @ Gurney, Penang

At last, weekend is here and I am free to do some updates!
Well, it can be bad if I abandoned this place. 

Now, its time to look at some tempting steaming hot dim sum. 

I went there for my breakfast one day during my long December break. It was a Monday morning, thus, Bali Hai was not crowded and there were ample seats available, which was good since I do not like dining in a crowded place. 



The entrance of Bali Hai, Seafood Market.
You'll never miss the huge lobster on the signboard
and the restaurant is facing the seafront.



A variety of dim sum found in Bali Hai.
Looks tempting. 



My scrumptious breakfast!
Cost about RM 16.00++ with a pot of Chinese tea.

I took the shrimp dumplings, shao mai, pork bun
and taro dumplings.
 More than enough for 2 person.



Chili sauce with my fav taro dumpling is a must!



Chrysanthemum tea + Chinese tea

A bad choice for me as it taste bitter.
Still, I prefer the sweet aroma of chrysanthemum tea,
without sugar of course. 



The vibrant dining area.
Light up your mood instantly.



The Balinese stone statues and sculptures
for decoration.



Christmas trees!
It is a must to have them since it was festive season
after all. 


Besides serving dim sum in the morning, Bali Hai serves dinner as well at night ( not sure bout lunch though).
This was my second visit for breakfast after a long time actually. The dim sum is good, but, better and cheaper can still be found else where.


Food: 7/10 (they are good, I like the taro dumplings, all taro dumplings tastes good when they met my tongue. rofl)

Ambiance: 7/10 (clean, bright and colourful )

Comments